Asheville Therapy for Men
Help for Depression and Anxiety
In counseling, we’ll talk about your strengths and goals, and sort through the challenges you’re facing:
- Relationships, intimacy and sex
- Loneliness, sadness and depression
- Major life changes (divorce, fatherhood, loss)
- Self-defeating thinking
- Navigating career changes
As a Psychologist specializing in men’s issues, I offer an experience that is heart-centered, mindful and forward moving.
I Specialize in Working with Men Who:
- Need help and aren’t used to asking for it
- Feel stuck, lost, overwhelmed or sad
- Have relationship concerns
- Are grieving or facing a loss
- Are traversing a major life change
- Are struggling with intimacy: creating it or keeping it
- Feel overwhelmed by the demands of fatherhood
- Are striving for better work-life balance
Counseling takes courage. And it can be a great resource when you need support. If you’re seeking a path forward, I invite you to call me today.
Men need space to talk through their concerns, get support and move forward in life. Counseling is designed just for that.
I can help you better understand your situation and find healthier ways of thinking and connecting with others.
Depending on your situation, counseling can help you:
- Get through depression
- Feel more satisfied in life
- Have a calmer mind
- Make decisions that resonate with logic and emotion
- Improve your relationships
- Cope with stress and burnout
- Improve your self-esteem